Re: [EXIM] relay_domains_include_local_mx

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Andromeda
CC: Sascha Pollok, Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] relay_domains_include_local_mx
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Andromeda wrote:

> No, basically if EXIM on YOUR host has "relay_domains_include_local_mx"
> set, then any domain that has YOUR machine as an MX will be able to relay
> through you.

Correct, provided that you are set up to route to such domains. There
are some ISPs that want that facility. It is not the default!

> However, afaik anyway, the best IMO is to use the "sender_address_relay"
> option to restrict the hosts that can relay through you. Thank you to
> Philip for explaining that one to me :)

Er, sender_host_accept_relay for controlling hosts. But that is for
controlling *outgoing* (to anybody from specific hosts) relaying,
whereas relay_domains and relay_domains_include_local_mx is for
controlling *incoming* relaying (from anybody to specific domains).