Stupid acronym [Was: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Exim
Temas antiguos: Re: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?
Asunto: Stupid acronym [Was: [EXIM] what does "exim" mean?]
It's tired, but so am I

EXim Is a Mailer

Sometimes, I can only think of old jokes. And it is always easy to come
up with somehting this way.

There is always varietions on the original

EXtraordinary Internet Mailer.

Still, we might want to get a bird in there somewhere.

Shurely we can do better, but I thought I was start out to give others
courage and knowledge that they are unlikely to find anything more trite
then my first suggestions.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814