Re: [EXIM] Two questions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Elliot Finley
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Two questions
On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Elliot Finley wrote:

> #1: I have someuser@??? that I only want certain users to be
> able to mail to. How do I accomplish this?

# This is a transport
bounce:
    driver      = autoreply
    from        = postmaster@???
    to          = $sender_address
    user        = exim
    subject     = "Re: Your mail to ${local_part}"
    text        = "You are not allowed to mail to ${local_part}."

# This is a director that should come before all the others
special_user:
driver = smartuser
local_parts = someuser
transport = bounce
except_senders = :lsearch;/list/of/permitted/senders

Note that leading ":" in except_senders. It allows the null sender <> to
be valid. This is necessary, since bounce messages have null senders.

> #2: Virtual domains. I know this is in the specification, but is not
> very clear to me... Maybe it just hasn't clicked yet.. I want to
> have a domain, say 'virtual.com' and some local users, say 'luser1',
> and 'luser2'. And I want to be able to do mappings something like
> this:
>
> anyuser1@??? = luser1@???
> anyuser2@??? = luser2@???
> *@virtual.com = catchall@???

# This is a director
virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = virtual.com
file = /etc/aliases/virtual.com
search_type = lsearch*

and the file /etc/aliases/virtual.com contains

*:          catchall@???
anyuser1:   luser1@???
anyuser2:   luser2@???