Re: [EXIM] failed delivery messages have incorrect envelope

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lee Bradshaw
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] failed delivery messages have incorrect envelope
On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 03:04:50PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Lee Bradshaw wrote:
>
> > Here is what the mail looks like after retrieving with fetchmail/smail:
> >
> > >From @pop.mindspring.com  Wed Oct 28 15:04:05 1998

> Well, both of those lines are broken. Somehow you have to get them
> fixed, either to mailer-daemon@??? or better still to
> just <>. Actually, ISTR that a "From " line can't have that; you have to
> fake it up somehow.

I will complain to mindspring, but I won't hold my breath waiting for them to
fix it. Does anyone know of any fetchmail or exim tricks that would let me
accept messages with this type of mangled address? Currently I have to switch
to another mail program to clear my pop queue because exim will not accept
this message and I can't get my remaining email.

Thanks,
Lee

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@??? (preferred)