Re: [EXIM] eximon -> cgi-bin?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Paul Mansfield
Cc: Exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] eximon -> cgi-bin?
I've got a web interface somewhere that parses the mailq, which is close
on half the battle.

However for doing real work on queues it would be quite intensive, and the
permissions of things get interesting....

I'm aiming to do an eximon subset in a scripting language - regrettably
probably not perl since the Tk bindings are a little alpha-ish currently.
That probably means needing to delve into python or suffer tcl/tk.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]