Re: [EXIM] Exim and MX

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tony Schonfeld
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim and MX
On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Tony Schonfeld wrote:

> f5git:/etc# mailq
> 1998-10-27 06:26:58 Exim configuration error
> main option "non_mx_domains" unknown in line 77

> host_lookup_nets = 0.0.0.0/0
>
> # Ne pas utiliser les enregistrements MX dans le DNS pour une Zone
> ->> non_mx_domains = *.ampr.org

The non_mx_domains option is not a general configuration option. It
exists for the smtp transport, and the lookuphost router. You have
placed it in the general part of the configuration, which is why Exim
does not recognize it. You need to set it on the router to which you
want it to apply.

However, note that non_mx_domains is useful only if you are also setting
mx_domains on that router. It is not useful on its own. In the latest
version of Exim it is in fact renamed as mx_domains_except, to try to
make that clearer.

I am guessing here, but I suspect that what you are really trying to do
is to avoid using MX lookups for a certain set of domains. Using
non_mx_domains is not the right way to do that. You should insert a new
router at the start of the routers section that is like this:

# Ne pas utiliser les enregistrements MX dans le DNS pour une Zone
# (Use gethostbyname instead of MX records for *.ampr.org)
route_not_using_mx:
domains = *.ampr.org
driver = lookuphost
gethostbyname

# The normal lookuphost router follows here...