[EXIM] mail through a router

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Waller
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [EXIM] mail through a router
I am still a rock.

I still can not get exim to route the mail. I have a ligit domain now
and I thought that would help, however......

this is the output of a test

pdcrouter# /usr/exim/bin/exim -d -bt dave@???
Exim version 2.04 debug level 1 uid=0 gid=0
probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
dave@???
deliver to dave@???
router = send_to_gateway, transport = remote_smtp
host mailserver.precisiondrive.com [172.16.0.32]

This is a header from a message recieved from the internet
909422909 0
-ident mail
-received_protocol local
-body_linecount 26
-frozen 909422925
-local
-localerror
-user_null_sender
XX
1
mail@???

171P Received: from mail by pdcrouter.precisiondrive.com with local
(Exim 2.04 #2)
        id 0zXqRR-0000tL-00
        for mail@???; Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:28:29
+0000
045  X-Failed-Recipients: dave@???
072F From: Mail Delivery System
<Mailer-Daemon@???>
038T To: mail@???
059  Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
061I Message-Id: <E0zXqRR-0000tL-00@???>
049S Sender: mail <mail@???>

this is the message

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
The
following address(es) failed:

  dave@???:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:
    551 <dave@???>... we do not relay