Re: [EXIM] Cyrus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Cyrus
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
> > Philip: just what is going on here ? I assume the - and + are being treated
> > as special by something, but I can't see what.
> >
> > suffix = "-*:.*:+*"
> > suffix_optional
>
> I did a simple test with this, and it worked for me. Please run your
> failing tests with -d9 to get some more information about why your
> configuration isn't working.

I did at the time, and saw nothing informative to me.

I test again now, and it works *rolls eyes*.
I assume I was less awake yesterday than I thought I was (I'm guessing
I was using my main config file rather than the test one for some of
the tests).

Sorry about that :/
Thanks for the solution, Philip, I'll remember that now.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???