Re: [EXIM] How about a Virus filter?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] How about a Virus filter?
On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Something I asked about a while back is the possibility to send a message
> to a transport with all addresses intact from a filter (in particular the
> system filter) - that would fit this use rather nicely.

If your system filter contains "deliver xxxx" (or pipe or save) then

(a) The message won't be delivered further (because the system filter
specified a significant delivery).

(b) The delivered message will contain "X-Envelope-To:" containing up to
the first 100 recipients of the message. The limit of 100 is purely to
prevent humungous headers occurring; it could be changed.