Re: [EXIM] Cyrus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Cyrus
Peter Bowyer <peter@???> probably said:
> I'm playing with Exim delivering to pseudo-local user with Cyrus's deliver
> program.
>
> What I want to do is implement delivery directly to folders under a mailbox
> with the "mailbox+folder@???" syntax.
>
> There's a file with valid Cyrus mailbox in it - /etc/exim/cyrus. These are
> not (necessarily) local users.

I just pass everything to pop.pir.net off to cyrus and let it deal work
out who is a valid user or not.

> I can't for the life of me work out what I need in the director to make it
> call my Cyrus transport for all mailboxes in the valid file, stripping off
> any "+<folder>" suffixes before the test.
>
> Could some kind soul help me with the director syntax, please?

I use:

# delivery by cyrus
cyrus_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  return_path_add = true
  path = "/usr/local/cyrus/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin"
  command = "deliver -a ${local_part} -m ${substr_1:${local_part_suffix}} \
             -- ${local_part}"
  user = cyrus
  group = cyrus
  return_output
  log_output
  prefix =
  suffix =

# cyrus imap/pop server
cyrus:
driver = smartuser
transport = cyrus_pipe
domains = pop.pir.net
except_local_parts = "postmaster:root:news:exim:cyrus"
no_more
user = cyrus
group = cyrus
suffix = .*
suffix_optional

You'll need to change the domains = and add a local_parts = search for
your list of valid users, and change the suffix to +* if you want to use
+ (I use . for cyrus), and probably tweak a few other things (like the
user your run deliver as) but thats basicly it.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???