[EXIM] An Oops and a Question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: greg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] An Oops and a Question
I had sent a note to this list earlier today and just now noticed that I was
sending out email without a return address on it... Oops...

Anyway, my question has to do with the Majordomo "bouncefilter." When I use
exim with it, I consistently get a message back saying that "Such messages come
in a variety of formats. We do not attempt to try to parse all of them. Rather,
we rely on the occasional posting of messages with the subscriber e-mail address
hidden in the envelope From to catch bounces from sites which don't conform to
RFC 1894."

Just for grins, I turned SendMail back on, and "bouncefilter" behaves properly.
Is there some option I can turn on that will please the bouncefilter?

Thanks,

-Greg
Blakely-