[EXIM] what does exim-1.82 use for the value given in the sm…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Exim Users Mailing List
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: [EXIM] what does exim-1.82 use for the value given in the smtp greeting?
Does Exim (1.82 in particular) not use the same name for the HELO
greeting when acting as a client as it gives in the 220 greeting when
acting as a server? I'm trying to debug a connection to my mailer
that's failing because the remote Exim host is giving an unqualified
name (or at least one with an invalid domain) when it sends the HELO to
me, but when I connect to it the name it gives in the 220 is correct.

--
                            Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods@???>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods@???>; Secrets of the Weird <woods@???>