著者: Andreas Edler
To: exim-users
CC: Andreas Edler
題目: [EXIM] relaying and rewriting
Hello,

we'd like to allow relaying from everywhere with a very special sender
address:

    # direct access to SMTP server from "extern"
    sender_address_relay = "extern.our.domain"
    relay_match_host_or_sender = true

But this "extern" address should never be seen everywhere else (only in
the from field of the sender's mail client). So we want to rewrite it:

    # Rewriting for direct SMTP access from "extern"
    *@extern.our.domain    $1@???

But there is a problem: Rewriting is already done during the SMTP process
so that the first config does no longer match. :-( What can be done?

We use Exim 1.90. Is this behavior changed in later versions?

Shalom!
.\ndreas

--
          *  http://www.cid.net/  *  http://www.evangelium.de/  *