Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options

Author: Andromeda
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options
Hi all,

I would like to thank Philip Hazel, and Paul Mansfield for helping me fix
Exim in such a fashion that spamming is virtually impossible even when
having to accept email from across the world as the customer's SMTP server,
whether by faking a sender or recipient (or even both).

In one of the many samples provided with Exim and by Paul I found that
sender_address_relay when used in confunction with sender_verify,
sender_verify_reject, and receiver_verify, works very well. However one
thing still happens - The entire message is accepted, before the local-part
(receiver_verify) kicks out with an error.

But I am very happy with the results so far. Thank you again, you guys are
the greatest (and they say that the word "support" does not exist in the
*NIX world).

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =