[EXIM] transport_filter for incoming SMTP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ilya Ketris
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] transport_filter for incoming SMTP

        I wonder if there is any possibility of
        hooking a filter on the processing of the
        incoming SMTP messages, in the way it's
        done by the transport_filter option.

        The filter should be able to return an exit
        code, telling exim whether to accept the
        data or not.

        While not feasible for highly loaded systems,
        this feature would enable something I've
        been dreaming of for a long time -- content-
        -based filtering at the stage of SMTP conversation.

        I would prefer to say a spammer or a relay site
        "no" in the way they'd see this, rather then
        silently disposing the message after telling
        the sender that it was "250 OK".

--ilya