Re: How to remove the [EXIM] from the subject?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
題目: Re: How to remove the [EXIM] from the subject?
Quoth Ben Smithurst on Sat, Oct 10, 1998:
> No, I meant open a seperate pipe to Exim from inside the perl script,
> and just deliver it again. Not the most efficient way of doing things,
> but it's the easiest for lazy buggers like me

You then get the uncorrect "From " line (and maybe the "From:"
header, too). It's not easier either, IMO. You must know how to
call sendmail correctly. No, exim_lock is better.

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.