Re: How to remove the [EXIM] from the subject?

Author: Ben Smithurst
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: How to remove the [EXIM] from the subject?
Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Again, as Philip pointed out, the message can't be returned back
> to exim for delivery. It seems to me that the output of the pipe
> commad is returned in the error message, and if the program exits
> with a non-zero status, the status is returned in the error
> message.

No, I meant open a seperate pipe to Exim from inside the perl script,
and just deliver it again. Not the most efficient way of doing things,
but it's the easiest for lazy buggers like me

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@??? : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)