[EXIM]

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Keith McCallion
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM]

I'm using the following directors for my virtual email:

    virtual:
      domains = lsearch;VIRTUAL,
      driver = aliasfile;
      file = /usr/exim/etc/virtual/$domain,
      optional,
      search_type = lsearch
      user = nobody

    virtual_smartuser:
      domains = lsearch;VIRTUAL,
      driver = smartuser,
      no_more;
      new_address=${lookup{${domain}:defaultto} lsearch {VIRTUAL} {$value} {fail}}

Each entry in the file referenced as VIRTUAL looks like:

domain:        defaultto="user@???"

Unfortunetly, as it stands when there is no defaultto= given, the messages
bounce back to me and not back to the sender. I have a domain where I
receive a lot of spam and want to return bounces for all the users not
listed in the specific domain's alias file.

Any ideas?

Keith
Keith Michael McCallion                         Network Operations Manager
Trippin @ irc.hick.com                           Internet Specialties West
keith@???                                 31194 La Baya Dr, Ste 100
(818) 735 3000 Ext. 107                     Westlake Village, Calif. 91362