[EXIM] Re Exim 2.05

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-announce
Asunto: [EXIM] Re Exim 2.05
Sorry to bother you again. My face is very red. I made a stupid mistake
and put a new option in the wrong alphabetic order, causing Exim 2.05
(as just released) not to recognize certain options. I have hastily
fixed this, and replaced the distribution with a new one. The new MD5
checksum is

4e67bbc2c4889b500f611b828986917e exim-2.05.tar.gz

If you downloaded 2.05 before getting this message, please try again.

[This is a cue for building a more comprehensive testing scheme. I'll do
something to stop this kind of embarrassment happening again.]