著者: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce
題目: [EXIM] Exim 2.05 release
I have just put exim-2.05 into the master ftp directory:

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-2.05.tar.gz
493c0e7ec975eef43c399f4924d20880 exim-2.05.tar.gz

I made a new release at this time in order to get some recent bug fixes
into the version that new users will pick up. Details of all changes, as
ever, are in doc/Changelog.

There is also some new functionality, documented in doc/NewStuff. I have
done some work to try to improve Exim's behaviour in the event of
temporary errors, both for incoming and outgoing messages.

I will shortly be putting a revised FAQ and wish list file in the ftp
directory, and then (at last, at last!) I hope to be starting to
implement some of the items on the wish list.