Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Andromeda
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] I'm confused with anti-spam and relaying options
At 15:01 07/10/1998 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
>cannot route/direct or to addresses it cannot route/direct. This does
>not of itself prevent unauthorised relaying, of course.

It should... shouldn't it? Or must I use the receiver_verify and
sender_verify in a director to check that if the recipient is not one of my
users, the sender MUST be? And vice versa?

If so, should I use that other director example you posted earlier?

Andromeda

= The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/ =
=                Home of Search & Replace 98                 =