Re: [EXIM] Using ETRN with Exim?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: D. J. Birchall
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Using ETRN with Exim?
On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 09:28:30AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Indeed. The MX record for the domain points to your host, but you have
> not put the domain in local_domains, so it thinks it is a remote domain.
> You have not set up a domainlist router to tell it what to do with mail
> for that domain, so it goes away and looks up the MX records to find out
> what to do with it - and the MX records point to the local host...
>
> Either (a) You must make the domain local and handle it with a director;
>
> Or     (b) You must set up some router *before* the default lookuphost
>            router (typically a domainlist router) to handle the domain.
>            Check out the second-last example in the chapter on the
>            domainlist router (chapter 27).

Okay, next time everyone who's working on making it work is available, I'm
going to try something like this (read: this, with any modifications
folks here suggest. ;)

through_firewall:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = smtp
  route_list = "*.xxxxx.com     208.227.xxx.xxx"

putting that in before the other routers... oh, and I'll pester them to
let our mailserver connect to them, but only on port 25. I'm tired of
having them try to use ETRN now. :)

Any modifications to the above router?

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall, Internet Systems Administrator - 16 Straight Communications
Print graphic design, web design and hosting - http://www.16straight.com/