Re: [EXIM] How to disable choplist in smartlist

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mark david mcCreary
A: P.Y. Adi Prasaja
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] How to disable choplist in smartlist
>Dear exim-users,
>
>Could anybody point me a reference or faq regarding
>how to disable choplist in smartlist.

Try the following for disabling choplist in Smartlist.

In rc.init

#alt_sendmail="\
#choplist $minnames $mindiffnames $maxnames $maxsplits $maxsize $maxconcur
dist"
#minnames mindiffnames maxnames maxsplits maxsize maxconcur
alt_sendmail        # uncomment if you'd prefer sendmail
            # to handle the $listdist expansion

In rc.submit

     :0 w:dist.lock
     * !alt_sendmail ?? .
     | /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -odq -oi -f $listadmin $list

In Exim configure

smartlist_announce_aliases:
driver = forwardfile,
require_files = /home/list/${local_part}/dist;
file = /home/list/${local_part}/dist,
no_check_local_user,
forbid_pipe,
forbid_file,
modemask = 002,
one_time,
skip_syntax_errors,
syntax_errors_to = syntax

That should get you going in the right direction.

mark