Re: [EXIM] Restricting connections from a single IP address

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: V. T. Mueller
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nigel Metheringham
Kopio: eml
Aihe: Re: [EXIM] Restricting connections from a single IP address
On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, V. T. Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> > number of connections from a specific IP, however this feels like a

> In this particular case, shouldn't it be the easiest way just to block the
> moron out there via router configuration?

Oops, sorry.

I misinterpreted your mail. You probably don't get get harrassed from only
one single IP-#.

So my suggestion was just one for the garbage bin... grr it's Monday ;)

Sorry for the confusion,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

"In der Wueste wird Euch die Reinheit des Denkens naehren" A. Schoenberg