[EXIM] Seems like it should be simple but....

Author: Dave Waller
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [EXIM] Seems like it should be simple but....
I am trying to figure out how I should do this and am running into a
brick wall.

I have a computer with the linux-router package on acting as a router
for our network. Our inside network is on 172.16.0.0, I have an other
Linux box with sendmail ftpd and www BS on it. I have a connection via
an ISDN device and that seems to work pretty good. I can send mail out
through the router but now I need to configure a mail router to pass
mail to the inside network.

I have been steered to exim because it is easier to configure than
sendmail but I am still looking at a significant leanring curve.

Could someone steer me to the right options for the exim conf?

Dave Waller