[EXIM] one_time mailing list feature not working

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: mark david mcCreary
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] one_time mailing list feature not working
Philip and other users

Does anybody have the one_time feature working with Exim for dispersal of
mailing lists.

Currently, if all deliveries have not been made to a list, Exim will keep
retrying the undelivered addresses, which is good.

In addition, any new addresses added to the list, will also receive the
message that is in the queue, which is not so good.

I would like new additions to a list, not to receive messages sent prior to
when they joined. A new feature called one_time would seem to accomplish
this.

My director file looks like this

smartlist_announce_aliases:
driver = forwardfile,
require_files = /home/ftp/announce/${local_part}/dist;
file = /home/ftp/announce/${local_part}/dist,
no_check_local_user,
forbid_pipe,
forbid_file,
modemask = 002,
one_time,
skip_syntax_errors,
syntax_errors_to = syntax

I am using Exim 2.02, Linux 2.0.35 and Smartlist.

Any comments or suggestions on what I might be doing wrong ?

Thanks

mark

mark david mcCreary
Internet Tools, Inc.                      1436 West Gray #438
mdm@???             Houston, Texas 77019
http://www.internet-tools.com   713.627.9600