[EXIM] 451 Read Error from

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Stephen Nurse
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] 451 Read Error from
Hi,

I've gotten complaints from a customer, who has been getting messages
back that they send to me with the errors: (these are from a fax they
sent to me)

451 <username@???>,<username@???> ...
<username@???>... reply: read error from mgate1.atl.sofkin.ca.
<username@???>,<username@???> ...
<username@???>... Deferred: Connection reset by
mgate1.atl.sofkin.ca.
<username@???>,<username@???>... Deferred:
Connection reset by mgate1.atl.sofkin.ca

I checked the Exim web site for a past message, but I can't seem to find
one. Is this MY mailer or theirs that's at fault? I can't seem to find
anything in the mainlogs or rejectlogs. However, SOME of their mail
does get through. Could this just be a busy connection an something is
timing out?

I've 1.35 Gig free on the /var/spool partition so I'm pretty sure it's
not related to space.

I run Exim 2.02 on Linux Slackware 2.0.34. This seems to be the only
customer/person who has an issue that I know of.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Nurse - Facilities Manager
Software Kinetics Atlantic Division
Mail To: Stephen.Nurse@???

Phone (902) 481-3680 - Fax (902) 468-3679

Visit Us Virtually:
http://www.softwarekinetics.ca