Re: [EXIM] Help on NIS+ rewriting.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: m.hampson
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [EXIM] Help on NIS+ rewriting.
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 m.hampson@??? wrote:

> We typically rewrite user names to mail addresses from a file
> using
>
>         *@rpms.ac.uk    ${lookup{${lc:$1}}lsearch{/usr/local/exim/etc/names}\
>                                 {$value}fail}@??? Fbcfrt

> However we urgently need to be able to do a simliar thing from a
> NISPLUS map.
>
> Can anyone tell me the syntax of such a thing.

I really don't know much about NIS+ (just done some basic tests), but
working off the examples I tried, if your NIS+ map is called
names.org_dir, and the name of the key field is "name" and the local
part you want to get out of it is in the "mailbox" field, then you need
something like

  *@rpms.ac.uk    ${lookup nisplus \
                  {[name=${lc:$1}],names.org_dir:mailbox} \
                  {$value}fail}@???   Fbcfrt

... I think ...