Re: [EXIM] "sticky" localpart

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: V. T. Mueller
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Philip Hazel
Kopio: eml
Aihe: Re: [EXIM] "sticky" localpart
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:
> zzz:
>   driver = appendfile
>   file = /var/mail/vtmue
>   delivery_date_add
>   envelope_to_add
>   return_path_add
>   user = vtmue

I always knew that exim is a piece of intelligent software, but now it
turned out to act really intelligently.
Since I finally called the user "stick" it interpreted that name literally
and kept it sticking to the queue - wow!
8)

Ok now besides kidding: I had to add "group = mail" to the transport so
that it is able to create a lockfile. All runs fine now.

happy weekend,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

"In der Wueste wird Euch die Reinheit des Denkens naehren" A. Schoenberg