Re: [EXIM] "sticky" localpart

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: V. T. Mueller
To: Philip Hazel
CC: eml
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] "sticky" localpart
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:
> It's possible using smartuser with its own transport:
> zzz:
>   driver = appendfile
>   file = /var/mail/vtmue
>   delivery_date_add
>   envelope_to_add
>   return_path_add
>   user = vtmue
> xxx:
>  driver = smartuser
>  local_part = sticky
>  transport = zzz

Great, thanks. I think this will work fine for me!

> However, another approach is to put
> except_local_parts = sticky
> on your existing smartuser director, and let it fall through to an
> aliasfile director.

Hm, not in my case. To keep things as clear and fast as possible there is
only one (aliasfile) director which sets user to $localpart. Anyways, the
above solution is just what I was looking for.

Thanks again (one more happy user ;)
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

"In der Wueste wird Euch die Reinheit des Denkens naehren" A. Schoenberg