Re: [EXIM] Delay delivering local mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ben Smithurst
A: Mitch, Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Delay delivering local mail
Mitch wrote:

> Ben wrote me a patch which solved the problem. I will leave it to him to
> explain what that patch does ..

No, this was another problem, I think. This was the problem I pointed out to
Philip with the regex to match message IDs, assuming they all ended in
two digits. When your script shoved more than 10 in per second, this
didn't work. This has been fixed in Exim 2.03 anyway, I think.

Does the smtp_accept_queue_per_connection option apply to -bs and -bS?

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@??? : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)