Re: [EXIM] Clearing mail from the queue.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike McEwan
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Clearing mail from the queue.
Warren Vanichuk <pyber@???> writes:

> What's the best way to remove something from the queue, given that I know
> the message ID of the emails I want to nuke? :)
>
> Is it a simple matter of removing the spool files? Or is there a command
> line option I can give to Exim, along with the message ID? :)
>
> I've searched the documentation on this issue, but to no avail.. :)

From the documentation:

"-Mrm *option*

The arguments are interpreted as a list of message ids, and each
message is completely removed from Exim's queue, and forgotten.
However, if any of the messages are active, their status is not
altered. This option can be used only by an admin user or by the user
who originally caused the message to be placed on the queue."

--
Mike.