Re: [EXIM] Delay delivering local mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike McEwan
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Delay delivering local mail
Ben Smithurst <ben@???> writes:

> There seems to be some stange delays delivering local mail here, with no
> reason explaining why:

Are you (if your on Exim 2.0.3/4) sure your not falling victim to:

"2. The option smtp_accept_queue_per_connection (default value 10) limits the
number of delivery processes that Exim starts automatically when receiving
messages via SMTP. If the value of the option is greater than zero, and the
number of messages received in a single SMTP session exceeds this number,
subsequent messages are placed on the spool, but no delivery process is
started. This helps to limit the number of Exim processes when a server
restarts after downtime and there is a lot of mail waiting for it on other
systems. See also smtp_accept_queue."

It got me, so I thought I'd have a look to see what'd changed and voila!

--
Mike.