Re: [EXIM] refusing all mail from a domain with certain exce…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Pollywog, Mitch
CC: exim-users
古いトピック: [EXIM] sender_reject_except
題目: Re: [EXIM] refusing all mail from a domain with certain exceptions
On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> >sender_reject_recipients = *@aol.com
> >sender_reject_except = friend1@???:friend2@???...
> >

> Great. Thanks. Can this be an external list, rather than on
> the configuration file itself?

sender_reject_except

    Type:    address-list

Section 7.14 defines the form of an address list. (Yes, it can include
external lists in various forms.)

On 22 Sep 1998, Mitch wrote:

> Now, how do I refuse mail for addresses containing a specific pattern at
> my domain, other than listing them separately?
>
> I was thinking in terms of {mb.???.98}@??? where
> ??? is a month and
> the braces are sometimes there, sometimes not.

If the address is not directable at your domain, it will get refused as
"unknown user" in the normal way. Or do you mean mail *from* specific
patterns at your domain? You could do that with

sender_reject_recipients = ^{?mb\.\w{3}\.98}?@my\.domain$

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> It seems that sender_reject_except cannot be an external list.
> Is this in fact true?

No. Please supply evidence if it doesn't work for you.