[EXIM] virtual domain/lots of aliases to different domains

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Bernard Stern
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] virtual domain/lots of aliases to different domains

Hello,

I have a long list of aliases belonging all to the same domain:

comp-compilers: compilers@???
comp-risks: risks@???
comp-std-c: mod-bounce.not-moderated@???
humanities-answers: news-answers@???
news-lists: mod-bounce.news-lists@???
misc-security: mod-bounce.misc-security@???
rec-drugs-announce: rda@???

(... thousand others; we relay usenet moderators aliases for the
domain moderators.isc.org)

There is no rewriting rule for the moderators addresses. In fact,
there must not be any rewriting for these addresses.

directors:

moderators:
driver = aliasfile
domains = lsearch;EXIM_CFG/moderators-domains
transport = moderators_smtp
include_domain
no_more
file = EXIM_CFG/${domain}-users
search_type = lsearch

The moderators-domains file contains the single line
(well, there used to be moderators.uu.net)

moderators.isc.org

The moderators.isc.org-users is the aliases file depicted above.

What I would like to achieve is extract the new address of the aliases
file and forward mails to this new address. However, for non-existing
aliases, mail must not be accepted.

Any hint on where I should look in the doc/FAQ?

Thank you for any help.

Bernard Stern, postmaster@???