Re: [EXIM] 2.03 make error (TCP_WRAPPERS)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] 2.03 make error (TCP_WRAPPERS)
Pollywog <pollywog@???> probably said:
> No, I also had Exim 2.02 set up to use TCP wrappers and I did
> not get this error. I don't know what libwrap might be.

libwrap is the library for tcp wrapper functions.

> Perhaps if I unset the TCP_WRAPPERS option, this problem will go
> away.

Well, yeah, but if you want tcp wrappers you have to tell it where the
library is.

I have:

USE_TCP_WRAPPERS=yes
EXTRALIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib -lwrap

since my copy of libwrap.a is in /usr/local/lib
(the -R is for SYSV systems that don't use ldconfig).

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???