Re: [EXIM] Some strange local delivery...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Some strange local delivery...
Andrey Chernomyrdin <andrey@???> probably said:
> $ cat ~kostya/.forward
> kostya,"|~/bin/forward"

> Ops... forward-program invoking twice, it's d'nt rigth (I think)
>
> May bye, I must change some option in userforward director or something
> else?

>From the spec, section 23 "the forward file director"

 .   An address item may safely be the same local part as the one currently
     under consideration, because a director is automatically skipped if any
     ancestor has the same local part and was processed by that director. Thus
     a user with login name spqr who wants to preserve a copy of mail and also
     forward it somewhere else can set up a file such as

       spqr, spqr@???

-> without provoking a loop. A backslash before an unqualified local part is
-> permitted for compatibility with other mailers, but is not necessary for
-> loop prevention. The presence or absence of a backslash does, however,
-> make a difference when there is more than one local domain. Without a
-> backslash, an unqualified local part is qualified with the contents of
-> qualify_recipient unless qualify_preserve_domain is set, but if a
-> backslash is present, the local part is always qualified with the domain
-> of the incoming address.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???