[EXIM] Group Mail Configuration Errors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Acklin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Group Mail Configuration Errors
    Thanks for everyones response about my problem. And yes, I did have mail
defined in my /etc/group file. That was the first place I looked.

    The problem I was having started with Sendmail 8.9.1. For some reason, I
had installed petidomo listserver and sendmail stopped working completely.
Kept giving me "Line 0Alias not accessable, permission denied" or some
simular message. So I thought this would be the perfect time to install
Exim and I did. But as I reported yesterday, kept getting the "Group Mail
not defined in line 150" message. Tried deleting everything that had to do
with mail and installed sendmail again with the same results. Uninstalled
sendmail and reinstalled Exim, again with the same messages.

    To make a long story short, I believe there was a problem with my HD so I
have formated it and and am in the process of reinstalling the complete
system again. After I get that working, will install Exim and see if I get
the same messages. I don't think I will, but will keep everyone posted on
my findings.

    Again thanks for the help.

Mike Acklin                | Debian "Hamm" 2.0
l128620@???        | http://www.debian.org