[EXIM] Update to exim-pop stuff

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Doug S
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: [EXIM] Update to exim-pop stuff
After staring at it long enough, I fixed the bug in the exim pop stuff
that I've been trying to find - it was watching for SIGKILL rather than
SIGTERM.

The quick fix is to replace
$SIG{'KILL'} = 'handler';

with

$SIG{'TERM'} = 'handler';

I've updated the tarball at http://cc.ysu.edu/~doug/exim-pop.tar.Z
There have been no changes to the other scripts in that file.

(For those not sure what this was all about, this gives support for
short-term relaying for users that have authenticated with the POP
or IMAP server. It's been a frequent request on this mailing list).

--
Doug S. (doug@???) (http://cc.ysu.edu/~doug/)

If you get hung up on what you did wrong, you're never gonna get anywhere.
        -- Kenneth Copeland