[EXIM] Questions about running Exim as SMTP and post.ofice a…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Imran Zalfackruddin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Questions about running Exim as SMTP and post.ofice as pop server
We are currently using post.office as our mail server (pop3 and SMTP).
Unfortunately, it leaves us wide open for mail relaying (we are hit hard
by spammers). We could upgrade to version 3.1 but is is very costly. I
was thinking of using Exim as my SMTP server and then forwarding the
"allowed e-mails" to my post.office server which I will continue to use
as my pop3 server. Does Exim allow this type of configuration and if it
does could you provide some basic instructions to accomplish this???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Imran.