Re: [EXIM] Dial Up SMTP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ray Vermey
A: Philip Hazel, Paul Slootman
Cc: Exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Dial Up SMTP
On Thu, Sep 10, 1998 at 03:12:00PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> Perhaps Exim should have an option along the lines of
>
> dont_queue_if_exists = /some/file/name
>
> and then some external agency could create or remove the file as
> appropriate in order to control Exim's behaviour. It seems rather messy,
> though.

Is BSMTP no option here ? We (finaly) implemented it here (read the docs
read the docs! and it is a brrrreeeeze!) and are very happy with it.
We wrote a BSMTP server (for linux) that ask for a userid/passwd and then
starts sending the quued mail. Also for NT we have a client available now ;-)

When people are interested... just mail us.

Exim is realy GREAT! Thanx Phil!

Cheers

Ray