著者: Paul Slootman
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] UUCP<->exim
On Thu 20 Aug 1998, Margrit Loebner wrote:

> 3...There are any domains, which want email across our exim, which
>     want send/receive over UUCP.

I didn't see any followups on this...
What exactly do you want? Do you have a number of uucp peers that you
have to handle email for? Or is it a "real" uucp map-type of thing?
In the latter case, exim won't be able to handle the paths stuff, you'll
have to use smail or (horror) sendmail for that.

If all you have is a number of uucp peers that call you (or you call
them) directly, exim will be able to handle that. I have a single uucp
peer configured here. These are the relevant config bits:

In general section:

    trusted_users = mail:uucp

In transports section:

    uucp:
        driver = pipe
        user = nobody
        command = "/usr/bin/uux -r - $host!rmail ${local_part}"
        return_fail_output = true

In routers section; here this means everything for domain xs4all.nl is
sent to the uucp machine xs4all; add extra paragraphs for extra uucp
hosts:

    xs4all:
        driver = domainlist
        transport = uucp
        route_list = "xs4all.nl xs4all"

Additionally, you may have to use a rewrite rule to fix the incoming
addresses. Luckily for me, xs4all executes rmail in the form
"rmail user@host" instead of the more usual "rmail host!user", so I
don't need that.

Paul Slootman
--