Re: [EXIM] Alternate mode for specific mailboxes?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Alternate mode for specific mailboxes?
Quoth Robert Zilbauer on Wed, Sep 09, 1998:
> On our system we have a few mailboxes that need to be accessed by several
> different people.

[snip]
> Is there an easy way to stop permissions from being reset on particular
> mailboxes (we're only talking about 2 or 3 special boxes)? Or, does it require
> something like a new director specifically for those addresses?

Try this one:

# This is the transport.

special_local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile
  file = /var/mail/${local_part}
  group = something    # The group to which those people belong.
  mode = 0660        # Or do you need 0640?
# Add whatever options.

# This is the director -- put it before "localuser".

special_localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = special_local_delivery
condition = ${if match{$local_part}{^(user1|user2|user3)$}{true}fail}

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.