[EXIM] Alternate mode for specific mailboxes?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Robert Zilbauer
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Alternate mode for specific mailboxes?
On our system we have a few mailboxes that need to be accessed by several
different people. Traditionally (i.e., with Smail), we've been able to
accomplish this by setting the group and permissions appropriately.

With Exim, however, the appendfile driver resets the permissions on a mailbox
if they are more permissive than the default mode appendfile wants to use.

Is there an easy way to stop permissions from being reset on particular
mailboxes (we're only talking about 2 or 3 special boxes)? Or, does it require
something like a new director specifically for those addresses?

Thanks for the help.

--
Robert C. Zilbauer, Jr.                          Europa Communications Inc
Primary: zilbauer@???                   Secondary: zilbauer@???

          "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."