Re: [EXIM] majordomo private aliases trouble

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patl
A: Jeffrey Goldberg
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] majordomo private aliases trouble
> I am trying to do what is recommended in the majordomo/exim FAQ to
> get -outgoing and archive2 aliases to be private to majordomo
>
> My majordomo directors look like

> majordomo_private:
>    driver = aliasfile
>    file = /usr/info/exim/tables/majordomo-out.aliases
>    search_type = lsearch
>    user = majordom
>    group = majordom
>    condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{local} \
>             {${if eq {$sender_ident}{majordom} \
>             {true}{false}}}{false}}"

> ...[more config]...

Did you check to make sure you have 'majordom' in the trusted_users?

Several people have suggested running with '-d9' to see if the
condition is failing. If it is, you could try temporarily simplifying
it to see which part fails. (I.e., remove the sender_ident check and
run the test again; then restore that expression and remove the protocol
check.)

-Pat