Re: [EXIM] virtual host question -Reply

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gregory Skouby
Para: ph10
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] virtual host question -Reply
Hello,
I very much appreciate your help but the suggestions you made did not seem to work for me. Again, here is my virtual section in my configure file:
virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = lsearch:/usr/local/etc/exim/alias.virtual
search_type = lsearch*@
file = /usr/local/etc/exim/alias.virtual
include_domain

I am looking to be able to specify certain local parts for virtual hosts and have a default for the rest of the mail. Here is the output of my test using the exim debug:

%/usr/local/sbin/exim -d2 -bt greg@???
Exim version 1.92 debug level set to 2
probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (compatibility mode)
system_aliases director: lsearch key=greg
file="/etc/aliases"
system_aliases director failed for greg:
userforward director failed for greg (not a user)
localuser director failed for greg: no such user
greg@??? is undeliverable:
unknown local-part "greg" in domain "virtualhost.com"

It never seems to be searching my alias.virtual file.

Here is the format of my
/usr/local/etc/exim/alias.virtual file:

greg@???:    skoubygl@???

Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you very much.