[EXIM] virtual host question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gregory Skouby
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] virtual host question
Hello,
I am a newbie but I have searched the mail archives for an answer to the problem I am having but I can't seem to find the answer for it so if someone could point out what I am doing wrong I would appreciate it. Thank you. I am hosting a number of virtual hosts on my machine. I want to keep the mail information about all the virtual hosts in one file. Here is the current relative part of my configure:

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
group = mail
domains = lsearch:/usr/local/etc/exim/alias.virtual
search_type = lsearch*
file = /usr/local/etc/exim/alias.virtual
include_domain

 The alias.virtual files is in this format:
virtualhost.com:      local_address@local_machine

When I attempt to send a message to anything@??? this shows up in my exim_mainlog:
1998-09-04 19:51:30 0zF1tJ-0001tw-00 ** greg@virtualhost: unknown local-part "greg" in domain "virtualhost.com"

Any Ideas? Thank you for your time.