[EXIM] require_files and execution (Procmail IFS error resol…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
古いトピック: Re: [EXIM] Procmail IFS error resolved!
題目: [EXIM] require_files and execution (Procmail IFS error resolved!)
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
> > I'm not _too_ bothered (I only put the procmail check there out of
> > healthy paranoia after seeing sendmail set up to use procmail as a local
> > transport barf badly on machines that accidentally had no procmail), but
> > I can see a need for :x/program/to/run:
>
> Added an item to the wish list, but what does x actually mean?
> Executable by who? Easier to implement a test for specific permission
> bits.

You do the existance check as a user, which can fail with no permission.
I want to know if the path is a file executable by the user doing the
check.
If the admin wants to check as a particular user, they can set the user
to do the test as.

btw, reading between the lines, you said any checks after a user
set are done as that user ... does that mean you could set different
users for different file checks, like:

require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.file:someuser:/some/file

?

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???