著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Procmail IFS error resolved!
Robert Zilbauer <zilbauer@???> probably said:
>  procmail:
>    driver = localuser
>    require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/local/bin/procmail
>    transport = procmail_pipe

> This now works flawlessly. Exim switches EUID/EGID as it's supposed to.
> Why? I have no idea. But the "${local_part}" in the require_files line
> is the key. Without that bit (leaving everything else the same) I'd get:
>
>  calling procmail director
>  require_files = /users2/zilbauer/.procmailrc:+/usr/local/bin/procmail
>  test existence of /users2/zilbauer/.procmailrc
>    required present, EACCES => unknown
>    Permission denied
>  procmail director deferred zilbauer
>    message: file existence defer in procmail director: Permission denied

the ${local_part}: tells the director to do the checks for the files
${home}/.procmailrc and /usr/local/bin/procmail, which stops the
permission denied that you were seeing.

The + in front of /usr/local/bin/procmail tells it to treat EACCES
(permission denied) as non existance (so if the user can't run procmail,
don't try). Hrrrm, does this mean the pipe would fail if it was readable
and not executable ?

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???