Re: [EXIM] Process failed (1) when writing error message to …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Lars Timmann
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Process failed (1) when writing error message to <user@domain>
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Lars Timmann wrote:

> Hi,
> I have written a pipe transport and when the user does not exist
> i return with exit(67).
> What is wrong here?

More detail is needed before anyone can comment on this. When you say
you wrote a pipe transport, I interpret this to mean you used a pipe
transport to run some script or program you wrote. Which user does not
exist? What does the script/program do? What is the error message? What
happens if you run with debugging turned on? (i.e. "exim -d9 xxxx")